IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY – CALL 911
1. Ensure the crime took place within the County of Lincoln.
2. You must obtain a password from the deputy you speak with to open your online report.
3. Call the 24-hours non-emergency line and request to speak with a deputy. Non- Emergency (636) 528-6100
4. The deputy will provide you two pieces of information that MUST BE INCLUDED IN YOUR REPORT:
a. The Deputy’s Name
b. Incident Number
5. Fill out the online report in its entirety, as best as possible
6. Be as descriptive as possible in the narrative section (Who, what, when, where, why, and how), be sure to include times and dates when possible.
7. Click the “Submit by Email” button, once completed.
Please continue to the Online Incident Report